The Legal Stuff
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Andra Health If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy and cookies policies govern our relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The terms “us”, “our”, or “we” refer to the owner of the website – Andra Health Ltd. – whose registered office is:
5 Derby Road, Melbourne, Derbyshire, DE73 8FE
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no control over or responsibility for the nature, content and availability of those linked items. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content, except for third party trademarks or material otherwise acknowledged, is copyright of the website owner. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Andra Health Ltd. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Andra Health Ltd. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 December 2017.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including name and email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information you provide to contact you, for example if you submit an enquiry using our contact form.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
WHY DID YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL FROM US?
If you received a mailing from us, (a) your email address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future (“opt-in”), or (b) you have registered or purchased or otherwise have an existing relationship with us. We respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our mailings.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
We use security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of data used by our system.
SHARING AND USAGE
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
HOW CAN YOU STOP RECEIVING ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS FROM US?
Each email sent contains an easy, automated way for you to cease receiving email from us, or to change your expressed interests. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of any email.
If you have received unwanted, unsolicited email sent via this system or purporting to be sent via this system, please submit an enquiry using the contact us page on this website.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
This website uses the following cookies:
The following cookies are essential to enable you to move around this website, the proper functioned of this website requires these.
Cookie Name or Supplier
These cookies store temporary information to enable site functionality. They are automatically deleted when you close your browser.
This is a required cookie that is used to store your chosen cookie preferences
This website uses performance cookies to help us better understand our users movements and requirements, some of the cookies are provided by third parties to allow us to gain detailed anlytical data so we can better understand what our users are looking for and how best to present the content to them.
Cookie Name or Supplier
These cookies are used by the google analytics service. This is a web analytical service supplied by Google Inc for the purpose of evaluating users use of this website and accurate page impressive count information.Opt out of all Google Analytical Cookies
These Cookies are used by Google Maps to communicate with this website and display map information.
*These cookies are provided by a third party who could change their cookies in future outside of our control. We will review this policy regularly for any such changes.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Here are some useful links providing more information about cookies.
ALL ABOUT COOKIES
INTERNET ADVERTISING BUREAU (IAB)
The IAB has provided a website for information specifically about privacy issues around Internet advertising:
You may also find these links useful: